Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

The first small taste of my over-ripe blogging cherry

I've been putting off starting a blog.

I've known for some time that the shit that I spurt often catches the eye of a friend, family member (sorry mum) or follower, but I put this down to their own lack of other interesting things to do and a coincidence that whenever I have randomly ranted about goings-on before they just so happened to have been logged on to Facebook or Twitter.

So, as I have a little extra time at the moment I have thrown caution to the wind of perhaps something that will not only fail but sweep me down to the deep dark depths of embarrassment too in, most likely, a short space of time.

I shall make this short and sweet. I really just wanted to post something as mini-introduction. See how it looks more than anything else.

Right then. In a bit yo.

5 comments:

  1. why can no one else comment on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment box is working now! So excited about your new blog, will be your most avid reader (stalker)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On it like a car bonnet Helen (for some insane reason I can't stop saying this stupid phrase)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I have said your name, or is that not cool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, it's totally fine for you to mention my name Ronnie! Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete