Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

My brother. My hero.

Having a few days out of MCR at the elders. Kindly Andrew offered (after me begging) to come and pick my sorry ass up. We went via SoLita for a bargainous lunch. Awesome. Pulled pork sundae starter then Inka grilled cheese burger with fries (£9.90 for two courses, £12.90 for three) the homemade ketchup is so good I would happily smother it all over myself then awkwardly but determinedly lick it all off.
Just, well, cos.
Damn good.
Sneaky side order of blue cheese too.

*dribble*

Maybe we had grilled pineapple with coconut ice cream for afters. Maybe Connie had vanilla ice cream too (as part of the children's menu meal deal [£5.50 for two courses] with grilled chicken for her main) but maybe we didn't.

We did. Oh god we did.

Mum would seriously dig the grilled pineapple. Seriously. For serious.

Anyway. Full and in the car now in Glossop singing like angels to Adele.

Already feeling better. Don't know where I'd be without my twin sometimes. He's the other (smaller/gayer) half of me.

Wuvz.

(Andrew specifically asked not to be mentioned in this stupid blog crap).

1 comment:

  1. PULLED PORK SUNDAE??!! I need to get me some of that.

    ReplyDelete